1 min read
HOCUS POCUS CHIA PUDDING
BOTTOM LAYER (1st Layer)
- 1 Cup of activated buckwheat groats or quinoa puffs
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of monk fruit powder
This Hocus Pocus Chia Pudding recipe is by @charissa_and_co_wellness.
Here is a dessert served as breakfast, less the additives. It is great for you if you are avoiding those high sugar spikes or just want a healthier option, especially when it involves the kids. It’s grain free, there is no need for gluten when making this bloody Hocus Pocus Chia Pudding.
- Blend all the ingredients for the chai layer and keep in the fridge overnight.
- First layer the quinoa or buckwheat puffs.
- Then layer your red chai layered pudding.
- Between the chia layer and coconut layer, you can add a bit of additional crunch, nuts or even grain free toasted coconut flakes.
- Then, top with coconut yogurt drizzled with some passion fruit pulp.