1 min read
CARROT CAKE PROTEIN BITES
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup room temperature tahini
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
Let us introduce you to a snack that will keep you coming back for more: Carrot Cake Protein Bites! According to the mastermind behind this recipe, Molly from @zucchini.who, this recipe is all sorts of amazing as it's "vegan, no-bake, low FODMAP, and sans reflux triggers. It’s also high in protein and prebiotics fiber."
All of those things are fantastic, but let's be honest... it has to taste good, right? Well, these easy Carrot Cake Bites are nothing but delightful snacks and fast to make. We'll race you to the kitchen!
More Recipes Like This
Chocolate Breakfast Cake
Birthday Cake Protein Bars
- Mix all the ingredients together and scoop into 15-16 bites.