1 min read
BIRTHDAY CAKE PROTEIN BARS
- 1 1/2 c canned chickpeas (drained, rinsed & patted dry)
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 c cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Splash of almond milk
These Birthday Cake Protein Bars are made with GOOD FOR YOU ingredients and are perfect for that easy, on-the-go energy boost! Thank you @wakeupandkale for such a quick, vegan, and gluten-free treat.
- Add all ingredients, except sprinkles, together in a high speed food processor. Blend together until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Fold in sprinkles by hand.
- Press mixture firmly into a lined loaf pan. Top with additional sprinkles and place pan in freezer to set.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
*Best stored in the freezer.