1 min read
CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN COOKIES
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp almond butter
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Add the olive oil, almond butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Then add the cocoa powder and 1 tbsp almond milk. Mix until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Take about 1 heaping tbsp of chocolate cookie dough. Roll into a ball. Place it on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the edges appear golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool completely on the baking sheet.
To store: Place them in an airtight container, or wrap each cookie individually in plastic wrap. Cookies will keep for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.