5-Minute Vegan Cosmic Brownies
Remember those sugary brownies we all dreamed about as kids? The ones that were gooey and topped with colorful sprinkles? Well, the cosmic brownies you knew as a kid just got revamped! This 5-Minute Vegan Cosmic Brownie recipe by @lilsipper is vegan, paleo, and keto-friendly. They are made with only four ingredients and so easy to make!
More Recipes Like This
- 1 cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup Santa Barbara Chocolate’s red cacao powder (or other cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup organic Sunbutter
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Mix protein powder and cacao powder, then mix in sunbutter.
- Add water and continue mixing until a dough-like texture forms (you may have to use your hands).
- Transfer batter into a small dish (a bread pan works great!) and top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate a few hours until firm, then slice and enjoy!