1 min read
5-Minute Vegan Cosmic Brownies
- 1 cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup Santa Barbara Chocolate’s red cacao powder (or other cacao powder)
- 1/2 cup organic Sunbutter
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Colorful sprinkles/Vegan chocolate chips
Remember those sugary brownies we all dreamed about as kids? The ones that were gooey and topped with colorful sprinkles? Well, the cosmic brownies you knew as a kid just got revamped! This 5-Minute Vegan Cosmic Brownie recipe by @lilsipper is vegan, paleo, and keto-friendly. They are made with only four ingredients and so easy to make!
- Mix protein powder and cacao powder, then mix in sunbutter.
- Add water and continue mixing until a dough-like texture forms (you may have to use your hands).
- Transfer batter into a small dish (a bread pan works great!) and top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate a few hours until firm, then slice and enjoy!