- 1 cup freshly chopped apricots
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup fresh cut strawberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 servings Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 1/2 cupscoconut water
- 5 ice cubes
In need of a tropical vacation, but low on time and budget? Make your own tropical paradise at home! You are going to love this Apricot Tropical Smoothie recipe brought to you by our good friend @charissa_and_co_wellness! It tastes just as good as it looks. Now all you need are the sound of steel drums and the smell of ocean air to whisk you away.
- Blend all the ingredients together, except for the 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries.
- Once the mix is blended, pour into one of the glass jars with your mix giving it more of an apricot flavor.
- For the other option (person) who’s preference is more towards strawberries, blend the other part of the 1/2 cup of strawberries to the mix, blend and pour out into the other serving jar.