- 3/4 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup oats
- 3 tbsp finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
There are many recipes out there for overnight oats, but this Carrot Cake Overnight Oats recipe is special. Not only does it taste like decadent, sweet carrot cake, but it has Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein to keep you satiated until your next meal AND it's so fast and easy to make ahead. Simply put the ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake. THAT'S IT! You can make one, two, or as many as you'd like so they're ready to grab from the fridge. Eat it at home, take it to the office, or even bring it along on an outing.
- Add all the ingredients to a small container with a lid (like a mason jar), secure the lid, then give the jar a shake.
- Place the jar in your fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 2-3 days.
- Helpful tip: triple the batch for fast, easy breakfast every day!