1 min read
CHIA SEED PARFAIT
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
Optional for serving
- Granola or toasted muesli of your choice
This plant-based chia seed parfait is the perfect flavorful high-protein breakfast! You can customize this basic chia seed parfait to suit your flavor preferences by swapping to your favorite plant-based yogurt or milk, or topping with seasonal fresh fruit, granola, or muesli. You can even replace your favorite vanilla protein powder with Rich Chocolate, Wild Strawberry, or Real Coffee protein, so you never get bored enjoying this healthy meal.
- Place the chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut yogurt, maple syrup and protein powder into a bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Place the bowl into the fridge for 20 minutes or until the chia seeds absorb the liquid and the mixture thickens. You can also do this the night before and leave it in the fridge to set overnight.
- Divide the chia seeds into two portions. You can layer the chia seeds mixture with extra coconut yogurt, granola and fruit to form a chia seed parfait!