Chia Seed Parfait
This plant-based chia seed parfait is the perfect flavorful high-protein breakfast!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
Optional for serving
- Granola or toasted muesli of your choice
- Place the chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut yogurt, maple syrup and protein powder into a bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Place the bowl into the fridge for 20 minutes or until the chia seeds absorb the liquid and the mixture thickens. You can also do this the night before and leave it in the fridge to set overnight.
- Divide the chia seeds into two portions. You can layer the chia seeds mixture with extra coconut yogurt, granola and fruit to form a chia seed parfait!