Chocolate Chip Cookie Cereal
Pancake cereal had her moment, but now it’s time for mini keto cookie cereal to take center stage! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cereal is DANGEROUSLY delicious, so proceed with caution 😆
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup stevia (or other sugar alternative)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (or cacao nibs)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, stevia, and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer dollops of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment ad flatten.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to baking rack. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving and enjoying!
- Pour into a bowl, pour in your milk, and enjoy your cereal!