Have some fun with your breakfast and try this delicious chocolate oatmeal for yourself or your kids!
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice or water
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- Optional: Fruit and/or nuts to top
- In a medium-sized pot, add milk of water and bring to the boil, then stir in rolled oats.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook the oats for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the head and allow the oats to stand for 2-3 minutes until the milk or water has absorbed. Stir occasionally to ensure that the oats don’t stick to the pot!
- Stir in one serving of Kids Good Stuff.
- Pour into a bowl and serve.
Serve topped with fruit and nuts to create a fun animal face for your kids if desired.