1 min read
Chocolicious Chocolate Protein Frosting Recipe
- 2 medium white sweet potatoes, baked, peeled and cooled
- 1 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons alcohol free vanilla
- Pinch of salt
This Chocolate Protein Frosting is continuing on the thread of @lilsipper's white sweet potato frosting - but now with a chocolate twist. It is incredibly decadent and deceptively nutritious. This frosting is not just for kids... we bet that grown-ups will be licking the plate to savor every last smidgen!
For more recipes and articles on life from Marci, check out her website at www.stewardchicks.com.
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse initially to combine, then run on high until the ingredients become smooth.
2. The frosting is best used immediately. Any remainders can be refrigerated for up to two days.