CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN PROTEIN CUPS
These scrumptious Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Cups by @recipes4health are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Blend all ingredients together for 60 seconds until smooth. Optional: If the batter is too thick, add 1 tbsp plant based milk until it comes together.
- Roll the dough into 1 tbsp size balls & set aside.
- Pour 1 tsp melted chocolate into the bottom of the muffin tin.
- Add the dough on top. Press down slightly to flatten and pour chocolate over again to coat.
- Set in the freezer for 15 mins to harden! Store in the fridge for up to 5 days!