CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY BROWNIES
Try this simple yet tasty Chocolate Strawberry Brownies recipe by our friend @charissa_and_co_wellness. A gluten and refined sugar-free healthy dessert.
- 2 servings of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup of ground chia seeds
- 3/4 cups of filtered water
- 1/2 cup of raw dark cacao
- 1 cup of Monk Fruit granulated
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup of flaked almonds
- 1/2 packet of toasted cacao flakes
**Optional add raw chocolate chips
- Start first by heating your oven, these brownies will bake at 350°F for around 40min.
- The size of the baking tray depends on the thickness of the brownies, using a 8" x 4" inch is ideal.
- Next step, as we are not using eggs, add the chia meal or flaxseed meal to the water, stir + set aside for 13 minutes to thicken.
- Once it has set, you can start adding the wet ingredients to the dry.
- I did not add the chocolate chips, but it is optional, if you prefer more chocolate to your brownie you can do so.
- The strawberries I mixed into the actual base. After the brownies have baked, I sliced some additional fresh strawberries on top and drizzled with raw melted cacao.