- 2 servings of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
Coconut Caramel Layer:
- 1 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup organic sunbutter
- unsweetened chocolate (no exact measurement)
If you were lucky enough to find the gift of a gold wrapper with red lettering in your lunchbox as a kid, you knew you had the best bargaining chip of all your friends—the beloved Twix bar.
Now, as an adult, you can make your own! These Coconut Caramel Twix Bars by @lilsipper are a fun spin on the classic with a few healthier swaps!More Recipes Like This
- Mix cookie base ingredients until a thick dough forms, then transfer into a small dish and press firmly into dish. Refrigerate while preparing the coconut caramel layer.
- Mix coconut caramel ingredients well, then layer over cookie base and refrigerate a few hours or overnight until cookie base is firm enough to slice into.
- Melt chocolate, set aside. Slice your cookie caramel bar into desired shape (squares, rods, etc.) and coat with chocolate entirely or drizzle. Immediately place in freezer for 1-2 minutes to harden chocolate, then enjoy!*store leftovers in refrigerator up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 weeks.