COPYCAT LEVAIN COOKIE
If you've ever lived (or visited) New York City, you've probably eaten a Levain cookie. They're the thickest, ultra chewiest, moistest, gooiest (insert more adjectives) cookies out there. Here is a just as delicious Copycat Levain Cookie but without the dairy and more protein to satisfy your active lifestyle!
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 3 cups + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 serving Just Natural Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and almond butter until well combined.
- Add in both sugars and cream until fluffy.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and almond milk.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk on low speed until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Chill the cookie dough for an hour in the fridge.
- Bake the cookies at 375°F for 16 minutes or until the middle are just set and edges are brown.
- Let them cool on the cookie sheet before enjoying!