1 min read
Creamy Rice Pudding
- 1/4 cup pudding rice (any short, round grained rice)
- 1 1/4 cups plant-based milk of your choice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 serving Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest (any flavor, we used Vanilla Caramel)
- Optional toppings: berries, extra maple syrup, etc.
This Creamy Rice Pudding recipe is packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals. Plus, it's dairy free, gluten free, nut free, and vegan, too!
- Place the rice, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon into a saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cover with lid to cook for around 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat when the rice has cooked, and the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add the Kids Good Stuff, then stir until combined.
- Top with fruit and extra maple syrup, if desired.