1 min read
DARK CHOCOLATE FUNFETTI CAKE BITES
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate (for melting)
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
These delicious Dark Chocolate Funfetti Cake Bites can be whipped up in less than 15 minutes! These gluten-free energy bites are fun sized and contain satisfying protein due to the almond butter and protein.
- Mix together the oat flour, protein powder, almond butter, agave, vanilla, and two tablespoons of milk until combined. If the dough seems too dry, continue to add milk until desired consistency.
- Fold in the sprinkles.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls of dough.
- Melt Chocolate. Dip. Top with sprinkles and eat immediately or keep in the refrigerator or freezer.