DARK CHOCOLATE FUNFETTI CAKE BITES
These delicious Dark Chocolate Funfetti Cake Bites can be whipped up in less than 15 minutes!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate (for melting)
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Mix together the oat flour, protein powder, almond butter, agave, vanilla, and two tablespoons of milk until combined. If the dough seems too dry, continue to add milk until desired consistency.
- Fold in the sprinkles.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls of dough.
- Melt Chocolate. Dip. Top with sprinkles and eat immediately or keep in the refrigerator or freezer.