- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Vegan chocolate chips / chunks
- Flaky sea salt
If you've taken a glance at the endless list of brownie recipes on our website, it should come as no surprise that we LOVE some vegan brownies! This Double Chocolate Pumpkin Brownie recipe by @namasteupbeet is no different. It's gooey, dense, and full of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein... what more could you ask for??
- Mix wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients and fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into parchment-lined 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing.
- Optional: sprinkle with flaky sea salt.