- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 4 flax eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons water or more, as needed for a thinner consistency
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
Flourless Pumpkin Protein Pancakes by Kim's Cravings are perfect for autumn, so scrumptious, beyond easy to make and they have a great nutritional profile with loads of protein!
- Stir to combine pumpkin, protein powder, flax eggs and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl; add 1-2 tablespoons water as needed for a thinner consistency.
- Heat a greased skillet or griddle to medium low heat.
- Slowly and evenly pour the batter onto the pan to make several small pancakes. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup per pancake. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes on one side. Once the underside of the pancake is golden brown, carefully flip and cook for another 3 minutes until both sides are golden brown and the pancake is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and top with a drizzle of real maple syrup, nut or seed butter and fruit if desired. Enjoy!