GREEN DINOSAUR POPSICLES
These green dinosaur popsicles feature our kids multivitamin drink Kids Good Stuff, so they are chock full of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy ingredients that will keep your kids properly fueled. Plus, they are gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian, vegan option, and dairy-free.
- 1-2 cups milk, milk alternative, or coconut water
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 ring pineapple
- 1 serving Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, reserving one kiwifruit, and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds.
- Slice the remaining kiwifruit into thin slices and place into the mould to create ‘dinosaur eyes’.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place into the freezer to set overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, simply run under warm water until they loosen, and then remove.
- Serve and yum!