1 min read
GREEN DINOSAUR POPSICLES
- 1-2 cups plant-based milk of your choice, or coconut water
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 ring pineapple
- 1 serving Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
These green dinosaur popsicles feature our kids multivitamin drink Kids Good Stuff, so they are chock full of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy ingredients that will keep your kids properly fueled. Plus, they are gluten-free, nut-free, vegetarian, vegan option, and dairy-free.
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, reserving one kiwifruit, and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds.
- Slice the remaining kiwifruit into thin slices, then place into the mold to create ‘dinosaur eyes.’
- Insert popsicle sticks and place into the freezer to set overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, simply run under warm water until they loosen, then remove.
- Serve and enjoy!