1 min read
HERB AND ALMOND VEGAN STUFFING
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 scoop of Just Natural Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 1 small handful oregano, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms finely diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbps sesame seeds
One of the most beautiful and simple savory dishes you could make is this Herb and Almond Vegan Stuffing! This vegan stuffing is rich with flavor yet kept light with the use of fresh herbs.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauté onion in a pan over medium heat until translucent.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin, cover with foil and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove foil and bake for a further 5 mins.
- Alternatively, stuff into a vegetable of your choice (we recommend mushrooms!) and bake for a further 10 mins.