Homemade Almond Butter
Store bought almond butter is easy peasy, but have you ever tried making your own Homemade Almond Butter with protein? It’s delish, and super easy to make! Use can use any flavor, but we recommend using Rich Chocolate or Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest.
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 teaspoons Agave
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil, Melted
- pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spread the almonds and cashews out on a baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes. Let cool.
- Transfer the nuts into a large food processor and blend until very smooth and liquid-like. For the first 5-10 minutes you will have to stop your food processor.
- Once your almond butter is smooth, add in all of the remaining ingredients and blend again until creamy and liquid. Adding the extracts and powder makes the butter thicken up a lot, so give it another good 8-10 minutes in the food processor to get back to being runny and smooth.
- Place into a container and try not to eat the whole tub at once!