1 min read
Keto Avocado Cups
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 serving Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- Optional add-ins: sweetener of your choice, instant coffee, matcha, berries, nuts, unsweetened coconut, cacao nibs, granola (can use Keto granola)
If you're following the Keto diet, you know that it encourages high fat, low carb food intake to put your body into a fat-burning state called ketosis. And as you also probably know, it's not easy to find delicious desserts that can accommodate your diet. Enter Keto Avocado Cups!
With only three ingredients and tons of options to customize them to your tastes, you'll want to bookmark this recipe to come back to over and over again! Made with Probiotic Vanilla Clean Lean Protein, avocado, and coconut milk, you'll marvel at how fast and easy it is to make your dessert and eat it too!
- Place the coconut milk, avocado, and Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein into your high-speed blender. If using any powder or liquid add-ins, add it now as well.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour the mixture into your choice of silicone molds. If adding additional optional add-ins, add them now.
- Place the filled molds into your freezer and let them sit until completely frozen, or at least an hour.
- Once they are frozen, remove them from mold and store in an airtight container in the freezer until you're ready to eat them!