1 min read
Lemon Protein Bites
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
These Lemon Protein Bites are so fast, easy, and zingy! With only a handful of ingredients and two easy steps to make, you'll make these a regular part of your snack rotation. And because you can store them in your fridge for up to 5 days, you'll have a snack to grab on the go when your busy schedule demands a quick option. Plus, they're made with Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest, so you know they are going to keep you satisfied until your next meal.
- Using a food processor, pulse all of the ingredients together.
- Carefully remove the blade before rolling the dough into 10 bites.
- Store the bites in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.