1 min read
Orange Cranberry Protein Bread Muffins with Walnuts Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 servings Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 flax eggs (or other vegan egg alternative)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp orange extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup roughly chopped cranberries
- 2 tbsp grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
These Orange Cranberry Protein Bread Muffins with Walnuts by @Rachaelsgoodeats taste as good as they look! With the tartness of cranberries and the zing of orange, you'll put these muffins on regular breakfast rotation.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Prepare the flax eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add extracts, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and almond milk to the flax egg mixture, then whisk again.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir and fold in the cranberries, orange zest, and chopped walnuts.
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil, then drop batter to fill about half of each cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 18-20 minutes in larger muffin tins, and 10-12 in mini muffin tins (or until a toothpick comes out clean!).
Recipe by @Rachaelsgoodeats