1 min read
Paleo & Keto Blueberry Doughnut Bagels
- 2 eggs, or vegan alternative
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 servings of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- Frozen wild blueberries
So you're considering the Keto diet (read this article on how Veganism and the Ketogenic diet can go hand in hand) but you're concerned that the occasional 'jonesing for a doughnut' might derail you... We get it, doughnuts are TASTY but they don't have to be forbidden (say hello to an easy and healthy breakfast). Especially when there are recipes out there like this Paleo & Keto Blueberry Doughnut Bagel recipe that allows you to have your cake and eat it too. Or in this case, enjoy a doughnut while following a Keto diet.
This is another incredible recipe by @lilsipper!
More Recipes Like ThisChocolate Protein Donuts
Vegan Vanilla Cream-Filled Donuts
Festive No-Bake Fruit Cake Donuts
- Whisk eggs (or vegan alternative), then add remaining ingredients except blueberries.
- Transfer batter into cupcake tins or doughnut pan.
- Bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes or until the batter rises and a toothpick comes out clean.