1 min read
PB&J Protein Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Top with chia seed jam or your favorite jam
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp agave
This PB&J Protein Oats recipe and imagery is courtesy of our friend @mersgoodeats. Looking for an old-fashioned flavor combination that is always a winner? Your search is now over with this satisfying protein breakfast bowl.
- In a bowl, place 1 tbsp chia seeds and 1/4 cup water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- While sitting, heat 1 cup of berries on the stove on medium heat.
- After 15 minutes, add chia seeds to berries and add your sweetener of choice.
- Let it cook for 2 more minutes and store in the refrigerator.