1 min read
Peanut Butter Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 flax egg, or other vegan egg alternative
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana
This morning, try one of my top favorite breakfast recipes! These Peanut Butter Blueberry Protein Pancakes are soooo good, they might not last to a second serving!
Recipe is courtesy of @rachaelsgoodeats.
- Blend ingredients together and pour about 1/4 cup batter onto coconut oil sprayed pan.
- Drop several frozen blueberries in each one, and cook about 3 min. on each side.