1 min read
PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 tbsp honey (or plant-based alternative)
- 2 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 B.T.R Bar (Dark Chocolate Brownie)
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips
Looking for a no bake treat that comes together in minutes? Try this easy Protein Cookie Dough Balls recipe by @Balanced_Bakes. Get your fix of protein without having to break a sweat.
- Mix your cashew butter and honey together. Then add in the dry ingredients and mix. (If you don’t have vanilla protein powder you can try substituting more coconut flour but they will be less sweet!)
- Crush up a B.T.R. Bar and add in some chocolate chips.
- Form into balls and cover in melted chocolate.
- Let sit in the fridge and dig in!