1 min read
Pumpkin Pie Balls
- 1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Heavy dashes of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil to help melt
Fluffy, festive, and fun! These Pumpkin Pie Balls are a simple 5-ingredient recipe that is sure to please everyone, from kids to kids-at-heart. These vegan treats made with plant-based protein powder will help you stave of hunger and keep your energy going for your busy schedule. What's even better is that they couldn't be easier to make! Simply combine all the ingredients together, roll the dough into balls, and dip them into vegan white chocolate. Voila! it's fall in a ball!
Big thanks to @goodmoodfoodz_ for creating this recipe!
- In a bowl, combine the ball ingredients until a dough-like texture comes together.
- Place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring after each increment.
- Coat the balls in white chocolate by spooning over the tops and sides, then place in fridge.
- Chill for at least an hour, then ENJOY!