1 min read
PROTEIN PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE
- 2 cups warmed vanilla nut-based milk
- 1 cup warmed coffee
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- Paste from vanilla bean pod or 1 tsp alcohol free vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Blend for 60 seconds.
- Serve immediately (caution, contents may be hot depending on the temperature of your liquid). Grab a friend‚ this recipe serves 2!
I used to be totally crazy about pumpkin creamer in my coffee… truth be told, it was more like a splash of coffee in my creamer. I was so nuts about the stuff that I would stock up to have enough to carry me through mid-summer. Long gone are those days as clean eating has revolutionized our home and our health. I have never looked back with grief or despair… This Protein Pumpkin Spice Latte is no exception. Nothing artificial here! Pure, creamy, steamy goodness with every sip. Hello, Fall… welcome to my morning.
This recipe is courtesy of @StewardChicks.