PUMPKIN SPICE PROTEIN COOKIES
These Pumpkin spice protein cookies by @turmeric.and.tequila are vegan and gluten-free. This fall adaptation is crispy on the outside, moist on the inside, filled with great protein, good fats, and natural sugars.
- 4 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein (or Just Natural and add 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- Lots of pumpkin spice and cinnamon
- Optional: add chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except protein powder, then mix in protein.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.