RICH CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
This Rich Chocolate Mousse recipe is a great treat for kids (or the kid at heart). It tastes indulgent, but it is packed with nutrients.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (plant-based milk for vegan & dairy free option)
- 2 servings Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
- Chocolate for melting (optional)
- Halve and pit the avocados, then scoop them into a food processor.
- Add the milk, Kids Good Stuff, cacao powder and vanilla extract to the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the mousse – if you think it needs to be sweetened more. Add a small amount of maple syrup (1-2 tbs should be more than enough) until you achieve the desired sweetness.
- Spoon the mixture into plastic cups and refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve topped with marshmallows and melted chocolate.