RICH CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Rich Chocolate Mousse is an easy, delicious treat for kids (or the kid at heart). This vegan dessert is full of protein and tastes indulgent, but it's good for you. (Shhh... we won't tell if you don't!)
With just a few ingredients and even less time spent in the kitchen, this Rich Chocolate Mousse is fun, fast, and hits the spot when nothing but chocolate will do!
More Recipes Like This
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 2 servings Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mini vegan marshmallows (optional)
- Vegan chocolate for melting (optional)
- Halve and pit the avocados, then scoop them into a food processor.
- Add the plant-based milk, Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff, cacao powder and vanilla extract to the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the mousse – if you think it needs to be sweetened more, add a small amount of maple syrup (1-2 tbsp should be more than enough) until you achieve the desired sweetness.
- Spoon the mixture into plastic cups and refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve topped with vegan marshmallows and melted chocolate (optional).