Snickerdoodle Protein Balls
This Snickerdoodle Protein Balls recipe by @balanced_bakes is the perfect snack for any season. They don't require any baking and take approximately five minutes to make, which means you'll have more time to tackle all of the other items on your busy to-do list! (Or you know, just take a break and enjoy!)
A high-protein snack in minutes, without a ton of time and effort? Yes please!
More Recipes Like This
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon and coconut sugar to coat
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped white chocolate
- In a medium-sized bowl, add cashew butter and maple syrup, then mix.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and mix.
- Roll into balls. Coat in cinnamon sugar mixture and place in the fridge for about 1 hour. They firm up a bit to make the perfect texture!
- Store in the fridge.