STRAWBERRY APPLE SHAKE
Looking for a new recipe to try? Then look no further because our friend at CakedByKatie.com walks us through an easy-to-make Strawberry Apple Shake. That's right, get your proteins, healthy greens, and did we mention the sprinkles are vegan-friendly? Enjoy!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 apple, chopped
- 1 cup frozen zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup almond milk
- Vegan dye-free sprinkles
- In a blender combine the spinach, apple, zucchini, almond milk, and Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour out half into a separate bowl or glass. Add the strawberries into the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Layer the apple and strawberry smoothie into a glass and top with fun sprinkles.