1 min read
Tahini Chocolate Coconut Fudge
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
There's just something so delicious about the classic combination of coconut and chocolate to really satisfy a craving for something sweet and decadent. But unlike candy bars that are similar in flavor, this Tahini Chocolate Fudge is also good for you and your gut health! Featuring Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein and only a few other simple ingredients, you can have a rich dessert treat in mere minutes. Keep them on hand for snacking or when a craving for sweets hits you like a truck around mid-afternoon... we know how that goes!
- Sift the Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein and cacao powder together in a large bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients except the shredded coconut, then stir well.
- Pour the batter into a small parchment-lined dish.
- Top the batter with the shredded coconut before placing the small dish in the refrigerator until the fudge has set - about 60 minutes.
- Cut into 6-8 squares and enjoy!