1 min read
Vanilla Caramel Nice Cream
- 2 cups frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plant-based yogurt of choice
- 2 servings Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, for extra sweetness
Vanilla. Caramel. Ice cream. Need I say more?! This recipe for Vanilla Caramel "Nice" Cream is as simple as throwing all of the ingredients into a blender, blitzing it up, and serving! The flavor is parent AND kid-approved, too. This recipe is super fast, super easy, and super delicious!
- In a food processor, place all of the ingredients except the maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you require extra sweetness, add 1 tbsp of maple syrup to the mixture, blend and taste again.
- Once happy with the taste, spoon nice cream into two small bowls to serve.
- Enjoy as-is or top with your favorite fruit, muesli, or nuts.