- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup soy milk or other plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (add more if you like)
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- Vegan butter or oil for frying
- Bread slices (stale bread preferred)
- 1/4 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut yogurt or other plant-based
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vegan butter or oil
- Dash of ground cinnamon (optional)
Is there anything more comforting than warm banana bread or French toast on a lazy Sunday morning? YES! Because we've combined them to create this Vegan Banana Bread French Toast recipe. It's topped with delicious, homemade vanilla cream and caramelized bananas, and is plant-based, vegan, and dairy free. Yes, please!
This recipe is by Georgina Xuan.
- Whisk all French toast ingredients except the bread and oil, then pour into a flat-bottom plate or baking dish.
- Coat both sides of the bread in the batter until completely covered.
- DO NOT soak for too long or it will be soggy.
- Heat a little bit of butter in a pan and add toast.
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown.
- Mix both ingredients together until fully combined, ensuring there are no lumps.
- Slice the banana lengthwise and heat.