1 min read
Vegan "Oatmeal" Raisin Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup applesauce (or pear baby food for those sensitive to apples)
- 3 level scoops Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein
- Raisins and / or chocolate chips (as mix-ins)
Just 3-INGREDIENTS is all you need for the base of these vegan “oatmeal” raisin chocolate chips cookies that feature our Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein.
- Mix main ingredients, then add desired amount of mix-ins.
- Scoops into balls and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.