1 min read
Vegan Salted Caramel Chocolate Oatmeal Skillet Protein Cookie
- 2 packs Right Foods Chia Crunch organic oats
- 1 serving Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- Optional: juice of 1/2 lemon
This 2-Ingredient Vegan Salted Caramel Chocolate Oatmeal Skillet Cookie recipe (courtesy of @lilsipper) is the definition of comfort food. Is there anything better than a warm cookie topped with creamy, plant-based ice cream while you binge watch your favorite Netflix series?
Comprised of only oats and Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest, this skillet cookie could not be easier to make, and it's easy on the stomach too! This fun treat is great for gut health and fantastic for a nutritious pick-me-up. (Sweat pants and Netflix subscription not included!)
- Soak both packs of oats in water with juice from 1/2 lemon to neutralize the phytic acid (this way you don't have to rinse them) for at least 3 hours or overnight in fridge. Drain any excess water.
- Mix soaked oats with protein powder and bake in a small skillet (or on a cookie sheet) at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes.