1 min read
Protein Vanilla Oatcakes
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp baking powder + 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp spple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp coconut sugar/maple syrup (if you want them extra sweet) and 1-2 tsp vanilla extract for extra vanilla flavor.
These go-to Vanilla Oatcakes incorporate the great-tasting Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein. These Protein Vanilla Oatcakes are easy to make and so versatile, so experiment with your favorite toppings for endless options.
This Vanilla Oatcake recipe is brought to you by @nutritiousnaomi.
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender (pour wet ingredients first so the dry don't stick to blender).
- Blend until batter is smooth. If mixture is too thick, add 1 tbsp of liquid at a time until it reaches desired thickness.
- Cook in pan at medium heat until bubbles form, then flip and cook for another 30 seconds or so.
- Topping suggestions: Cashew butter, chocolate sauce (maple syrup mixed with raw cacao powder), hemp-seeds, fresh strawberries.