1 min read
Anti-Inflammatory Carrot Ginger Soup
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 1/2 cups carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated and finely diced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or granulated sweetener
- 3 cups vegetable broth, add an additional cup if desired
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 serving Just Natural Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- Optional: coconut milk for topping and extra creaminess
There's nothing better on a chilly evening than settling in with a steamy bowl of comforting soup that will leave you satisfied for hours. With the subtle sweetness of carrots and craving-curbing Clean Lean Protein powder, you'll want to put this Anti-Inflammatory Carrot Ginger Soup on regular meal rotation. This soup is simple, fast, and easy, not to mention it contains ingredients that are known for their anti-inflammatory benefits, like carrots, garlic, and ginger. For a savory meal that sticks to your ribs, give this delicious and satisfying recipe a try!
More Recipes Like This
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, saute the onions in extra virgin olive oil until they start to turn translucent.
- Add the chopped carrots, whole garlic cloves, and diced ginger into the pot and let them saute for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the carrots just start to get a little color.
- Add in the maple syrup, veggie broth, and pepper, then bring the soup to a boil before covering and turning the heat down to simmer.
- Let the soup simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the carrots are soft.
- Once the soup is ready, carefully transfer it to your high-speed blender. You might want to do this part in batches, depending on your blender.
- Finally, add in the Just Natural Clean Lean Protein. Start with 1/2 serving and continue to add more until the soup has reached your desired thickness.
- Top with optional coconut milk for an extra creamy soup.