Cinnamon Cacao Overnight Oats Recipe
We don't know about you, but our mornings can get rather hectic and frenzied when trying to get out of the door. You need a healthy, nutritious breakfast to start your day off fueled and ready to take on the world, but who has time for that when you have a meeting at 8 a.m.? Enter overnight oats!
With just a tiny bit of easy prep the night before, your high protein breakfast will be super fast and absolutely yummy with this Cinnamon Cacao Overnight Oats recipe. These overnight oats will get your day started off right and help you get to the office on time!
The recipe is courtesy of @hannah.guthman
More Recipes Like This
- 1 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1-2 tsp raw cacao powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Optional: banana, walnuts, almond butter, coconut, etc. for toppings
- Add all of the ingredients to a small container, and mix well until incorporated. Add extra water or plant-based milk as needed, and salt (or sweetner, like maple syrup) to taste.
- Place in the fridge to soak overnight, and serve cold or slightly warmed in the morning.
- Optional: top with bananas, walnuts, almond butter, extra coconut, or any other favorites!