DUSTED SNOW COOKIES
Recipe by @charissa_and_co_wellness
Sprinkle some snowflake dust to your sweet treat with these easy no bake dusted snow cookies, you will certainly satisfy that sweet tooth. Plus, your kids will love them too!
- Using a high-speed food processor, blend all the ingredients together until a dough-like consistency is achieved.
- Once blended, you can scoop out your desired size for the cookies, roll a ball and flatten them out.
- Once flattened onto the non-stick baking paper, you can pop it in the freezer for 20 minutes before serving.
- Thereafter keep them stored in the fridge in your glass mason Jar or storage box.
- These simple no bake snow cookies are easy yet a great low to no sugar alternative.
- The monk fruit “sugar” is a low GI sugar, therefore a great alternative to refined sugars.
- These can keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.