1 min read
PROTEIN DUSTED SNOW COOKIES
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup monk fruit powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cashew nut butter
- 2 servings Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein or Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
These easy, no-bake Dusted Snow Cookies are a cute holiday treat, and they will certainly satisfy your sweet tooth. They're perfect for bringing to parties or just lounging around the house. Plus, these cookies are so much fun to make and your kids will love them too!
Recipe by @charissa_and_co_wellness
- Using a high-speed food processor, blend all the ingredients together until a dough-like consistency is achieved.
- Once blended, you can scoop out your desired size for the cookies, roll a ball and flatten them out.
- Once flattened onto the non-stick baking paper, you can pop it in the freezer for 20 minutes before serving.
- Thereafter, keep them stored in the fridge in your glass mason Jar or storage box. Cookies can keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.