Gut Healthy Protein Seed Bites
What's better than a quick snack when you're running short on time? One that is filled with fiber, protein and Omega-3s! These Gut Healthy Protein Seed Bites are full of nourishing seeds and delicious Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest. Looking for a tasty allergen-friendly snack? You just found it!
This recipe is thanks to our friend Molly, from @zucchini.who.
More Recipes Like This
- 1/3 cup sun butter
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp each chia seeds, flax meal, and hemp seeds
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup for sweetness if desired and a splash of almond milk if it’s too dry to form a dough
- Combine all ingredients.
- Taste to see if you want more cinnamon or sweetener.
- Roll 1-2 tbsp of the dough into small balls.
- Roll in more seeds of your choice and sprinkle a little more salt on top for flavor.
- Store in the fridge.