1 min read
Low Carb Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk of your choice
- 1/2 serving Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp coconut cream to thicken and make keto-friendly
There are few better things than sitting in front of a crackling fireplace on a cold winter day while drinking a cup of hot chocolate. That warm, cozy feeling can be yours without a drink laden with sugar and carbs. This Low Carb Hot Chocolate recipe features Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein that provides a satisfying festive, chocolate experience, while also giving you the high-quality vegan protein your body needs. It's a win-win!
More Recipes Like This
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the ingredients until heated through and combined.
- Pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mug and enjoy!