This watermelon pizza recipe is a refreshing healthy treat that your kids are sure to love! Plus, it has hidden vitamins, minerals, and even protein that your littles one's growing bodies need to thrive.
- ½ a watermelon
- 50g cream cheese
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 serve Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- Items such as fruit, mint, seeds and/or shredded coconut for topping
- Cut the watermelon into slices and place on a large plate.
- Place the cream cheese, yogurt, and Kids Good Stuff in a bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Using a spoon, spread the icing on the watermelon slices.
- Top the icing with items such as fruit, mint, and shredded coconut.