1 min read
Kids Protein Watermelon Pizza
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1/4 cup plant-based cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plant-based Greek yogurt
- 1 serving Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- Toppings: fruit, mint, seeds, shredded coconut, whatever you like!
This Kids Protein Watermelon Pizza recipe is a refreshing, healthy treat that your kids are going to LOVE! Not only does it taste fantastic, but it's also fun to make and decorate with your kids. They can use their imagination to think up their favorite toppings and make it themselves. Plus, it has hidden vitamins, minerals, and even protein that your little one's growing body needs to thrive. It doesn't get better than that!
- Cut the watermelon into slices and place on a large plate.
- Place the vegan cream cheese, yogurt, and Kids Good Stuff in a bowl, then mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Using a spoon, spread the icing on the watermelon slices.
- Top the watermelon pizza with fruit, mint, shredded coconut, or whatever toppings you desire.
- Use your imagination and have fun decorating the pizza with your kids!