1 min read
Banana Cream Pie Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup of plant-based milk or water
- 1/4 serving of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Large spoonful of plant-based greek yogurt
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Maple syrup (to taste)
We have @nourishedbynic to thank for taking two of life's greatest comforts and combining them into one. Banana Cream Pie Oats! This recipe is a healthier take on a classic flavor profile, but since it includes complex carbs and vegan protein powder, Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest, your blood sugar can stay stabilized for hours to come. And let's be real... who doesn't love breakfast that tastes like pie?!
More Like This Recipe
1. In a saucepan, combine oats and plant-based milk, then cook until desired consistency is reached.
2. Add in maple syrup, protein powder, and vanilla, then stir to combine.
3. Add oatmeal to a bowl, top with bananas, and microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Top with plant-based Greek yogurt, coconut, and graham cracker crumbs.