1 min read
BASIC PROTEIN ENERGY BALLS
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1 1/2 servings Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest (flavor of your choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or plant-based milk of your choice)
- Optional add-ins: cacao powder, maple syrup/another sweetener, plant-based collagen powder, sesame seeds, cacao nibs, goji berries, adaptogens like maca/ashwagandha
Want to make protein energy balls, but don't know what to use? Start with this Basic Energy Balls recipe to get the perfect base, then customize them with your preferred mix-ins. Get creative and have fun!
You can include the optional additions into the dough, or just roll the balls in the add-ins (or both!). And, you can choose which flavor of Clean Lean Protein that you prefer as your base. Whether your choice is Smooth Vanilla, Wild Strawberry, Rich Chocolate, or Real Coffee, the sky is the limit with potential combinations!
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl with a spatula or in a stand mixer until a dough forms.
- Add in your preferred mix-ins or roll balls in them (or both!).
- Make about 9 to11 tablespoon-sized balls and refrigerate or freeze for up to a month.