1 min read
Birthday Cake Cookie For One
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (omit if keto)
- 3-4 tbsp water
- 1 serving of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest (note: it won’t work without this)
- My DIY non-toxic funfetti chips, or swap with sprinkles
Celebrate with this single serve healthy birthday cake cookie for one made with Digest Support Protein! It's vegan, keto friendly and requires no baking (or microwave!). Plus, it only takes 60 seconds to make.
Don't feel like making your own colorful chips? No problem! There's no shame in the store-bought game. Simply swap them out with some colorful sprinkles instead.
Thank you to our dear friend, Bethany from @lilsipper for making this recipe.
- Mix above ingredients (except the chips) until a dough forms.
- Form into a cookie shape, top with chips and enjoy that baby!